This is Richard’s first book and so we are expecting to find errors and omissions. We welcome all feedback, good and bad to improve the product.
Search QF32.aero for:
Give QF32 NOW as a Birthday or Graduation present. Include text for Richard's message for the first page.
Thank you. QF32 is the perfect gift for my fiance Rob and his mate Jon as congratulations for gaining their commercial pilots licenses. (Ketrah Eaton)
- Airports named after famous people
- Considerations - How to Flare and Land a Big Jet (v5)
- Photos - Crew (not in the QF32 book)
- ATSB Final Report on QF32
- Flying Approaches for Dummies
- Back Story QF32 p 124 - Chesley (Sully) Sullenberger
- Back-story QF32 p 011 - About Hudson Fysh (Qantas Founder and First Managing Director)
- Lessons Learned from QF32
- Slingshot Effect (QF32 p 346)
- Book Reviews
Index CloudA320 A330 A350 A380 accidents aerodynamics Airbus Apollo ATSB Award Big Jets Black Swan Boeing book book review Books Chuck Yeager Cockpit Coplu cortex Crash! Crisis Decision Making Disabled Disabled Wintersport Australia dread DWA Elon Musk engines fear Fearless fear of flying Fight Flight FLY! Fly By Wire Fuel Grey Matter hero Hydraulics inspiration intrepid Jess Gallagher knowledge Leadership London Los Angeles Management mentor Merrick Moon motivation Nancy-Bird Walton Neil Armstrong panic passengers passion PFTCT Phoenix physics Physics for the Coffee Table Pilot-less Pilots Play Dead PTS PTSD QF32 quiz RAeS ratings resilience Reviews risk rod Rolls-Royce safety sales school Security Steam Engine STEM Stress Sullenberger Sully Sullenberger Supersonic teamwork training tv Twitter Why
- 628,337 hits