“Phoenix”, my next book about resilience, is at Penguin publishers.
- Penguin will take six months to compress and format the contents into the final product. I hope the book will come out in the first half of 2018.
- The book will suit a person interested in surviving in our increasing disruptive world. It will draw not just from aviation, but from all industries that fight to learn and adapt to survive. There will be a lot of food for thought for HROs, boards, leaders, managers, teams and individuals. It will be confronting, challenging and informative with contributions from the world’s most resilient.
- There’s a lot for every person who wants to know how to learn more, be creative and wise, and be the best they can be, personally and professionally.
- Ultimately, it’s about staying solvent and alive.
- It has taken me 33 months to get to this point and it will be a challenge to compress the book and retain the pearls.
- Phoenix is a working title. I have not decide on the final title.
- My Big Jets book (30% completed) is scheduled after Phoenix.
Please email Richard@QF32 to register your interest in Phoenix or give your thoughts.
I will contact registered people when the book is released.