David Cassebohm climbing into his Sabre fighter in April 1968 at RAAF Base Butterworth – his first flight after his accident of 19 March 1968 (that is described at QF32 page 45).
Search QF32.aero for:
Give QF32 NOW as a Birthday or Graduation present. Include text for Richard's message for the first page.
Thank you. QF32 is the perfect gift for my fiance Rob and his mate Jon as congratulations for gaining their commercial pilots licenses. (Ketrah Eaton)
- ATSB Final Report on QF32
- Richard Champion de Crespigny AM
- Airports named after famous people
- Photos - Crew (not in the QF32 book)
- Pilot Cadet Programs
- QF32 - Extras (not in the book)
- Buy QF32 NOW!
- Photos - QF32 Repair and Return (not in the QF32 book)
- Photos - Engines (not in the QF32 book)
- Technical Lessons from QF32
- 571,327 hits