David Cassebohm climbing into his Sabre fighter in April 1968 at RAAF Base Butterworth – his first flight after his accident of 19 March 1968 (that is described at QF32 page 45).
Search QF32.aero for:
Give QF32 NOW as a Birthday or Graduation present. Include text for Richard's message for the first page.
Thank you. QF32 is the perfect gift for my fiance Rob and his mate Jon as congratulations for gaining their commercial pilots licenses. (Ketrah Eaton)
- Richard Champion de Crespigny AM
- Pilot Cadet Programs
- Aviation Pathways for Aspiring Aviators (version 165 - April 2018)
- Fly! - the elements of resilience
- Technical - ATSB Report - "QF32 - The story behind the story"
- Buy QF32 NOW!
- Giving Back
- Join us (win 2 seats) at the "Life Ball"
- QF32 - Extras (not in the book)
- 526,607 hits