Enough of the serious stuff. Here is the funniest interview I have ever had: “Merrick Watts and the Highway Patrol”
Search QF32.aero for:
Give QF32 NOW as a Birthday or Graduation present. Include text for Richard's message for the first page.
Thank you. QF32 is the perfect gift for my fiance Rob and his mate Jon as congratulations for gaining their commercial pilots licenses. (Ketrah Eaton)
- Airports named after famous people
- Air Crash Investigation S13E10 – Qantas 32: Titanic In The Sky
- Richard Champion de Crespigny AM
- Back-story QF32 p 141 - Michael von Reth
- QF32 - Extras (not in the book)
- Turn It Off!
- Australia Day 2016 - ICAO & RAeS - "Nancy-Bird Walton Lecture"
- QF32 - Back Stories
- Flying Approaches for Dummies
- Photos - Mentors, Friends & Legends (not in the QF32 book) - John Bartels
Index CloudA320 A330 A350 A380 accidents aerodynamics Airbus Apollo ATSB Award Big Jets Black Swan Boeing book book review Books Chuck Yeager Cockpit Coplu cortex Crash! Crisis Decision Making Disabled Disabled Wintersport Australia dread DWA Elon Musk engines fear Fearless fear of flying Fight Flight FLY! Fly By Wire Fuel Grey Matter hero Hydraulics inspiration intrepid Jess Gallagher knowledge Leadership London Los Angeles Management mentor Merrick Moon motivation Nancy-Bird Walton Neil Armstrong panic passengers passion PFTCT Phoenix physics Physics for the Coffee Table Pilot-less Pilots Play Dead PTS PTSD QF32 quiz RAeS ratings resilience Reviews risk rod Rolls-Royce safety sales school Security Steam Engine STEM Stress Sullenberger Sully Sullenberger Supersonic teamwork training tv Twitter Why
- 633,432 hits