Enough of the serious stuff. Here is the funniest interview I have ever had: “Merrick Watts and the Highway Patrol”
Search QF32.aero for:
Give QF32 NOW as a Birthday or Graduation present. Include text for Richard's message for the first page.
Thank you. QF32 is the perfect gift for my fiance Rob and his mate Jon as congratulations for gaining their commercial pilots licenses. (Ketrah Eaton)
- Pilot Cadet Programs
- Back-story QF32 p 141 - Michael von Reth
- Airports named after famous people
- Aviation Pathways for Aspiring Aviators (version 165 - April 2018)
- Technical - ATSB Report - "QF32 - The story behind the story"
- ATSB Final Report on QF32
- Lessons Learned from QF32
- Mayday Mayday
- Richard Champion de Crespigny AM
- Technical Lessons from QF32
- 551,917 hits