Enough of the serious stuff. Here is the funniest interview I have ever had: “Merrick Watts and the Highway Patrol”
Search QF32.aero for:
Give QF32 NOW as a Birthday or Graduation present. Include text for Richard's message for the first page.
Thank you. QF32 is the perfect gift for my fiance Rob and his mate Jon as congratulations for gaining their commercial pilots licenses. (Ketrah Eaton)
- Airports named after famous people
- Richard Champion de Crespigny AM
- Considerations - How to Flare and Land a Big Jet (v5)
- Photos - Crew (not in the QF32 book)
- Photos - Cockpit (not in the QF32 book)
- Technical - ATSB Report - "QF32 - The story behind the story"
- Air Crash Investigation S13E10 – Qantas 32: Titanic In The Sky
- Photos - Mentors, Friends & Legends (not in the QF32 book) - John Bartels
- QF32 - Extras (not in the book)
- 593,988 hits