Pamela Wilson’s friend wrote a very interesting account of what it’s like to be on the ground when a loved one is wrapped up in an incident. It’s a positive story.
Search QF32.aero for:
Give QF32 NOW as a Birthday or Graduation present. Include text for Richard's message for the first page.
Thank you. QF32 is the perfect gift for my fiance Rob and his mate Jon as congratulations for gaining their commercial pilots licenses. (Ketrah Eaton)
- Airports named after famous people
- Pilot Cadet Programs
- Flying Approaches for Dummies
- Back Story QF32 p 124 - Chesley (Sully) Sullenberger
- Aviation Pathways for Aspiring Aviators (version 118 - December 2021)
- The Empirical Skeptic and Hacker
- Buy QF32 NOW!
- Considerations - How to Flare and Land a Big Jet (v5)
- Richard Champion de Crespigny AM
- Photos - Crew (not in the QF32 book)
Index CloudA320 A330 A350 A380 accidents aerodynamics Airbus Apollo ATSB Award Big Jets Black Swan Boeing book book review Books Chuck Yeager Cockpit Coplu cortex Crash! Crisis Decision Making Disabled Disabled Wintersport Australia dread DWA Elon Musk engines fear Fearless fear of flying Fight Flight FLY! Fly By Wire Fuel Grey Matter hero Hydraulics inspiration intrepid Jess Gallagher knowledge Leadership London Los Angeles Management mentor Merrick Moon motivation Nancy-Bird Walton Neil Armstrong panic passengers passion PFTCT Phoenix physics Physics for the Coffee Table Pilot-less Pilots Play Dead PTS PTSD QF32 quiz RAeS ratings resilience Reviews risk rod Rolls-Royce safety sales school Security Steam Engine STEM Stress Sullenberger Sully Sullenberger Supersonic teamwork training tv Twitter Why
- 626,149 hits